Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hi!


I've had a few people ask, so I wanted to answer the question for everyone: anyone can post comments on my blog. You can use a Google account, as well as a variety of other things, and I've also set it up so you can post without signing in (just select the 'Anonymous' option in the comments' drop down box). In the future I may get tons of spam and this will become problematic, but for now, it's such a new blog, I'm happy to get traffic and to make it easier for people to comment. So please do comment, even if it's just to say hi. I'm happy to know I'm not talking to myself!

Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. Goodness, that's a scary picture of me! But is my exuberance noted??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You recognized the exuberance, didn't you? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here and enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Morgan! Thanks, and thanks for saying hi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to be all slick and post a reponse photo here, but apparently Blogger doesn't like images in the comments. So here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. he-he-he. Thnks, Chris. I must say, sadly lacking in the exuberance department, but at least you made a sign.

    ReplyDelete