Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So much to do...

Thanks to everyone for all the encouragement my last post generated. How good to know that I have a problem and so many people rally to help out! As Anna suggested, I've now talked my plot problems through with my husband and a few of my classmates. A Twitter friend suggested a plotting article. I still don't know what's going to happen, but I feel that figuring it out is much more likely now. I'll definitely keep you all updated.

Meanwhile, between being bewildered with plot and sick (I'm on antibiotics now, so hopefully this will clear up soon!), I hadn't realized how quickly my coursework deadline is approaching. By next week Friday I need to submit 2500 words of revised work, a 500 word reflection on my work, my 3000 word essay on book covers, and a cover (query) letter and synopsis for both Project Sparkle and another idea. Eeek!

All of the work has been started, but nothing has been polished. So all plotting dilemmas (and blog posts?) are being pushed to the side momentarily. Off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment