Friday, September 10, 2010

Cover love

Sorry, no real post today. It's the end of a crazy, busy week of writing and life. I'm hoping to finish all my edits by the end of today and to curl up on my couch tomorrow to read through the entirety of Project Sparkle. It's a good place to be--the end is in sight!

But before I head off for the weekend, I want to share a link.

Those of you who have followed this blog regularly, probably know of my love for and fascination with cover art. I wrote a paper on it this past term and shared some of my research on the blog. So imagine my thrill when I learned of a new blog devoted solely to ya cover art: that cover girl.

It's still young, but I'm already deeply in love. Enjoy!

Have a good weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so humbled you're liking the blog! Thanks for the kind words.

    Also, I'm now going to be distracted for THE REST OF THE DAY because I'm determined to read through ALL of your covers posts.

    Unproductive work day, here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks so much for stopping by! LOVE your blog! There was much cheering in my living room when I discovered it! Hope you enjoy my thoughts on covers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, very cool blog! thanks for the link

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link. I went over there and really like it:)

    ReplyDelete