Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tuesday Tip: Checking for character plot holes

On her blog Literary Rambles, Casey has posted a Tuesday Tip I wrote about checking for character plot holes. Check it out!

Also, if you're not already familiar with Casey's blog, just check it out in general! Literary Rambles provides an amazing service to the children's writing community. Besides her Tuesday Tips, she has query and synopsis critiques, writers searching for critique partners, various interviews and tips, and the most well-researched agent spotlights you'll find on the net. Her blog's been invaluable to me as I'm getting ready to query Project Sparkle.

4 comments:

  1. I'm plugging up plot holes right now, so I will go and check out Casey's blog. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Hopefully it's helpful, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tip, thanks! You're right about Casey's blog too. Lots of great info there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Stephanie!

    Happy to share Casey's blog. It's incredibly useful! As I've been researching agents, her website is the first place I go.

    ReplyDelete