Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Movember: Grow a mo, save a bro!

While all my writing friends have been talking about NaNoWriMo for the past month, my husband's been up to something a little different. Because November is also Movember.

Yes, that's right. For the month of November, my husband's growing a moustache to raise money for prostate cancer research. He's participating with several of his colleagues in the University of Bristol's Earth Sciences department.

Usually a rather quiet person, he's spent the past two weeks mortified, convinced that he looks like a 70s TV cop. So I figure, let's make the shame worthwhile, huh?

You can donate through his department's Just Giving page, and all funds will go to The Prostate Cancer Charity.

How's it going so far?

Not bad, huh?

I promise to post more pictures (and maybe even real ones!) at the end of the month. Please donate!

No comments:

Post a Comment