Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stepping away from the computer

As I mentioned last week, I'll be taking a break from writing (and blogging) for the next week or two. Coincidentally, the sun's actually shining in England, so it's a good time to get away.

Hopefully I'll come back ready to face the beginning of Project Demo (again), and with some faith that this story might turn into something worthwhile. We'll see.

In the meantime, good luck on your projects, writing and otherwise, and on getting out and enjoying spring.

Bath Spa University, Newton Park

5 comments:

  1. Have fun during your break! Hope your friend has a fabulous time visiting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful break and enjoy your friend's visit. The pic in your post is so pretty. Is it one of your personal photos?

    Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks, Bridgette! The picture is one of my own! Last spring I also gave myself a bit of a break from my wip, and went for a hike around Bath Spa University (which is in the middle of no where out in the country). This is one of the pictures from the trip. You can see the daffodils just starting to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time! Enjoy the sun, and I'll look forward to your return to blogging.

    ReplyDelete