Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Undiscovered Voices One Year On

Okay, I lied... one last post before I go on break!

Nick Cross blogged at Notes from the Slushpile about Undiscovered Voices 2010, our reunion last weekend, and all the good publishing news we've generated thus far. I feel humbled to be part of such an amazing group.

From left and round the table: Anne Anderson / Leone (me!), Nick Cross, Emily George, Paula Rawsthorne, Claire O'Brien, Graham, Lisa Joy Smith, Abbie Todd, Jane McLoughlin,
Jude Ensaff

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! and how cool to be able to share the writing journey with your peers.

    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lot of fun! Thanks, Elisabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a reunion I'd attend. :)

    Hope you are enjoying your break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Bridgette! It was a great reunion to attend--love hanging out with other writers!

    ReplyDelete