Thursday, July 4, 2013

Movin' right along...

For my American readers, Happy Fourth of July!

For my British readers, Happy Book Birthday to both Sharon Jones and Rachel Carter! Go buy their books!



In other news, last night I had my first moving anxiety dream, so I think it's finally time to close up shop. Plans are still strangely up in the air with the moving company, but as I am definitely moving next week, I should probably start sorting through some things... 

It may be a few weeks until I make my way back here, maybe even a month or more, but I'll see you on the other end in North Carolina. Hopefully I'll have a plot outline in hand, too, and will be ready to dive into some serious drafting.

In the meantime, an exit song, just for you.



Do send all your positive moving thoughts and prayers my way! And have a lovely, safe, and brilliant summer.

8 comments:

  1. May you have as much fun in the process of moving as the muppets did!

    Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just listened to the song together, and that's definitely what we're hoping for! ;)

      Delete
  2. Great song - gave me a smile this morning =D
    Wishing you a stress-free move, Anne, and hoping you settle into your new home quickly and easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all the kind wishes, Ruth! And happy to give you a smile, too--I've been smiling & humming that song to myself for the past few days as well!

      Delete
  3. A moving anxiety dream? Oh God, give me strength!

    I hope you're happily settled in now--and that I'll soon have this latest move behind me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, you moved again, too, Mary?! I hope it was at least in the same country! Good luck to you on settling in, too.

      Delete